martes, 11 de noviembre de 2014

Write an opinion paragraph about something you really like but most of people don't like at all.

From my personal experience, running is one of the best sports. Most people don’t like this activity, they prefer going to the gym and do another kind of sports or just staying at home. I always go running when I’m stressed or upset, it helps me to clear up my mind. I love waking up early in the morning and run when everything is quiet so I can enjoy the beautiful views. Running is an activity that you can do alone or with your friends and family. Furthermore, you can go running whenever you want , you are free to choose where you want to do it. Another advantage is that it improves your physical strength. As I see it, running is a very useful activity, it is one of the best ways to keep fit and it also helps you to be healthy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario